Sunday, August 24, 2014





Thrift Shop a Top











Thrift shop a top. You'll never go wrong wearing a pair of cropped top and high waist-ed denim shorts. Lately, I've been so obsessed with floral prints and lace details. And yes fellas, I have decided to cut my hair, because I believe that a lady who cuts her hair is about to change. I trifted my floral cropped top a few weeks ago or two. My denim shorts is more likely an undergarment in size, but who else cares? As long as you know that you're wearing right, you shouldn't be bothered by unnecessary side comments. Wear a smile and confidence instead and you're complete. - 'till next Cherry. 

2 comments:

  1. nice ootd plus your haircut is superb. keep posting. will always read your blog! :)

    http://www.seftiburcio.com/

    ReplyDelete